LOL!!! Brit, I love that you're such a smart ass! I totally know all about Sam - we're tight...well, I read all about her and Linds in my weekly issues of "Star" and "US" magazines. Can't be without my weekly dose. I'm going to hunt Andrea down and send her the links to all the Apt. B1 and Richard from Hurricane. I swear that city still has a bullet bike gang.
How in the world did I miss these last few posts, I was shocked (ok, more than shocked) to open your page and see this posted... but I'm glad you haven't lost your extreme interest in all things gossip...
Here's the latest I read about LLo - http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=10871
5 comments:
LOL!!! Brit, I love that you're such a smart ass! I totally know all about Sam - we're tight...well, I read all about her and Linds in my weekly issues of "Star" and "US" magazines. Can't be without my weekly dose. I'm going to hunt Andrea down and send her the links to all the Apt. B1 and Richard from Hurricane. I swear that city still has a bullet bike gang.
How in the world did I miss these last few posts, I was shocked (ok, more than shocked) to open your page and see this posted... but I'm glad you haven't lost your extreme interest in all things gossip...
Here's the latest I read about LLo - http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=10871
we can always count on you for the latest hollywood gossip!
hey girl it was so great seeing you!Thanks for the fun lunch date. I will be sure to let you know when I will be in town again.
this is hilrious
Post a Comment