
I am sure most of you are sick of gas prices. I am a huge supporter of "Drill Here, Drill Now". Lets get real, wind energy is not going to cut it. Please let me know if anyone would like to start some sort of a petition, because I would be willing to sign it.
BLOGGERS UNITE!!
3 comments:
I totally agree with you Britt. Its about time we stop with the offshore gas guzzling and find an alternative fuel source. OR maybe we could all start walking and biking and using public transportation and help with global warming while we are at it. I will gladly sign your petition. BLOGGERS ITS TIME FOR CHANGE.
Amen sista! When are you going to start using public transportation to get to work? I am starting to recycle, if that helps at all? If we recycle plastics, that will also save on the ammount of petroleum we use.
Post a Comment