
Rob sold 800 trees on QVC a couple of weeks ago. They sold in a record time of 10 minutes. It was a huge success! Rob worked really hard to get them on QVC (it is not an easy process). For anyone that is not familiar with the Bubbletree, you can check out their website at http://thebubbletree.com/.
6 comments:
It's about time you talk about the Bubble Tree! That's awesome that they did so good on QVC. I forgot to record it, so I didn't watch it. Is that their first time on QVC? Are they going to do it again?
Thanks for making me feel popular! I have checked my blog for new comments 4-5 times today and I got one from YOU!! I guess I need to write a new post!
That is awesome! Way to go Rob. I always loved your bubble trees. Congrats on the success. Gotta love QVC!
Kara = 59, Jackie = 6, Brittney = 5. You and I must be losers...I've seriously thought of everyone I know to link to my blog. I'm just not as popular as Kara. But, you can be damn sure this is a contest now! And OK, I'll edit your blog - but only if you tell me when I'm being annoying with pics/stories of my "adorable" children.
And I just read "Twilight." Hello! Loved it! Definitely will be among those camping out to see the movie.
Hey girl how are you?! How is married life?! I found out your blog from Jackie's. Sounds like you are doing great! You should be able to link to my blog from here. The boys are getting so big!
Tell Rob that I better get one of the first palm bubble trees as soon as they dock on shore here from China.
Post a Comment