I love going to Bear Lake in the Summer. Rob's family has a cabin right on the lake. We spend our time eating, boating, and laying out...It is so much fun!
OK, so I love your first post! I can't wait to see more. I want to see your links, and then you have to add all your blogging buddies, I can show you how. Don't stress over this though! You know that Jesse McKartney song, "Leavin" there's a line in it that I think you should listen to. It goes like this, "Don't Stress, Don't Stress, Don't stress, Girl you deserve nothing but the best" and then something about "G-Fly" and that's my point! So, listen to the song and just put lots of wedding pictures on it! That's what we all want to see. Oh, and pictures of your backyard, you know that will make me jealous! That's what this blogging is all about- braggin about what you got!
Wow, an actual post about you and Rob! I had to laugh at your first couple of posts. Thanks for keeping me updated on the Celeb world;)It's amazing how your interests hide as you get kids and end up watching Disney movies or Mickey Mouse Club House when there is time to watch TV.
4 comments:
OK, so I love your first post! I can't wait to see more. I want to see your links, and then you have to add all your blogging buddies, I can show you how. Don't stress over this though! You know that Jesse McKartney song, "Leavin" there's a line in it that I think you should listen to. It goes like this, "Don't Stress, Don't Stress, Don't stress, Girl you deserve nothing but the best" and then something about "G-Fly" and that's my point! So, listen to the song and just put lots of wedding pictures on it! That's what we all want to see. Oh, and pictures of your backyard, you know that will make me jealous! That's what this blogging is all about- braggin about what you got!
B - You're new blog is off to a great start. I can't wait to read more and see all the pictures of you and Rob and your SLC life...
Girl you're an official blogger now.
Love,
Sally
Wow, an actual post about you and Rob! I had to laugh at your first couple of posts. Thanks for keeping me updated on the Celeb world;)It's amazing how your interests hide as you get kids and end up watching Disney movies or Mickey Mouse Club House when there is time to watch TV.
Post a Comment